Thursday, January 21, 2010

Blue Tuesday
















blue type writer.


blue vintage stereo.



 trimmed in blue beads chandelier.



 pretty kitten.



 blue chiffon dress.



 this is very similar to my sofa...except it's not this color.  : (



a blue room...I love this color.


 magical blue hair.



another lovely blue wall.

      





















I could use this blue box for tons of things.


I love this aqua blue bolero.


 La La LOVE this room.




blue rotary dial.


blue shutters.


blue tights.



 blue room.



blue carpet.



blue suitcase ( it's for sale in my shop).


photo source:  we heart it / www.vintagemarmalade.etsy.com

                                       

Luvs,

Alice
                                                                                                 

No comments: