Saturday, January 23, 2010

HAITI RELIEF EFFORTS on Etsy

Good Morning Luvs,

The tragedy in Haiti is pulling at our hearts and  I will now be donating 10% of every sale to Save The Children Federation, Inc. to help the children in Haiti.  There are hundreds of children that have been orphaned and are struggling for love, shelter, and food.  I would like to be there to help but this is the best I can do right now.
I have found several sellers on Etsy that are donating a portion ( or 100%) of profits to Haiti Relief. Here are a few items you can purchase to help all of those that have been absolutely devastated due to this tragic disaster.  To find other sellers donating proceeds, just do a Haiti search.


Cozy Cowl by MissMaggieLove.  I LOVE cowls and this looks so cozy.  You can choose from a variety of colors too.  MissMaggieLove donates 25% of every sale to the RedCross for Haiti.
www.missmaggielove.etsy.com




Velour Ruffle Pants by 3littlebirdsboutique.  These cute little pants come in custom sizes and are perfect for those comfy days that we all need so much! 100% of proceeds go to Haiti Relief.
www.3littlebirdsboutique.etsy.com


Spread The Love Rasta Mamma Hemp Skirt by ArtisticallyStitched.  I adore this Rasta skirt and I want it!  Not only is it totally cute but 100% of the proceeds go to Conscious Alliance, www.consciousalliance.org to help those in Haiti.
www.artisticallystitched.etsy.com


Indoe Zip Up Hoodie by ThirdCultureClothing.  This is an adorable handmade hoody and they donate $10.00 of every sale to a Haiti Relief organization.
www.thirdcultureclothing.etsy.com

You can also donate directly to organizations that will help those devasted by this disaster.

https://my.care.org
https://www.worldvision.org
Help Support Earth Quake Victims
Save The Children Federation, Inc.


Luvs,

PS.  Check out the link at the bottom of my page.  

Alice

4 comments:

THREE LITTLE BIRDS said...

Thank-you so much for featuring my item and for bringing attention to Haiti Relief efforts, as help is so urgently needed there.

missmaggielove said...

Thank you for including my cowls! Etsy cares, and every little bit counts. Keep it comin', y'all.

wendy said...

Thank you soooo much for including my skirt in such important fundraiser awareness!! ~ keep spreading the love! thanks again!

Laila C said...

Thank you so much for including me in your beautiful blog! and thank you for those who are creating awareness to help Haiti :)