Wednesday, January 27, 2010

HEART KNICKERS.

In honor of the Valentines Day being just around the corner I found a few little pieces I hope to inspire you...All of the items come from independant sellers on etsy located in the US and UK. Enjoy.




























Tiny Heart Applique Bloomers from Clare Bare.  Made by Clarebare.

























Pink Nylon Hot Shorts as seen in Bust.  by Clare Bare and she has a matching top, too.

















Languid Lace Soft Cup Bra. Made by with Love Lingerie based out of London. She also makes a sweet pair of matching panties.
























High Rise Panties.  Made by TwinsSyndrome.  I La La LOVE these!

















How to Marry a Millionare Side Tie Knickers.  Made by GildaPearl. These are spectacular lil' knickers. They are cute as a button!
























  




Darcy Mai LIngerie Set.  Made by Curly Wurly. This set is stunning and sweet at the same time. I love it!























 






Iris Babydoll.  Made by LuvHuva.





























Truffles and Ruffles Knickers.  Made by LittleSisterLucy and I'm lovin' this hot cocoa color.





























Gray BabyDoll Rumba Panties.  Made by DreamsandOutfits. This lovely pair of knickers come in all sizes too.




Vintage Floral Print Tube Top.  I'm in love with this set! The panties are sold seperately. Made by NaomiLingerie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I acquiesce in but I about the post should have more info then it has.