Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Cowl in Fig

Yesterday, I received my "Lady Ga Ga Cowl" in the mail from KnotsByAshley and it is amazing!  It is absolutely beautiful, Ashley has some pretty spectacular knitting skills!  Thank you Ashley!  I'm in love with this fig color, but you can buy it in 30 different colors.  Ashley knits a variety of items and all of them are stunners!  www.KnotsbyAshley.etsy.com  
Here are a few self-portraits of myself wearing this beauty:

close up

 
What I'm Wearing
Lady Ga Ga Cowl~H&M blouse~SeeThruSoulJeans~Thifted bracelet

 
bare face with my cowl


self-portraits by Me

Even though my self-portraits are not the greatest photos, you can still get an idea of how darn cute this is.

Thank you, Ashley!

Happy Sunday Luvs,

Ps.We are looking for new ideas for the blog and open to any comments or suggestions. Just send me an email.

Pss.  Email me if you would like a product from your shop featured!

Alice

1 comment:

craftygal86 said...

LOVE it! The cowl looks great on you! Thanks again for the feature. I got the dress over the weekend and it's absolutely adorable! Now I just have to hold out for some warm weather =D Thank you for the fun trade!