Sunday, January 31, 2010

SHE'S CRAFTY

she's crafty - she's gets around
she's crafty - she's always down
she's crafty - she's got a gripe
she's crafty - and she's just my type
she's crafty
lyrics to 'She's Crafty' by beastie boys

Sometimes I get in these moods where I will sit and create for days at a time.  Sometimes I sew, sometimes, I paint, sometimes I cut things out making random little things.  With this collection I spent days sewing and created what I call my 'Love' collection.   
I used vintage scarves and aprons to create cute little girly tops.  I adore the colors and patterns of vintage textiles.  They remind me of first love and being free to love without fear... 



 








They are available in the shop now.  I will keep you updated on more handmade projects.

Luvs,
Alice

No comments: