Thursday, January 21, 2010

WINTER WEAR

It's still cold, raining, flooding here in Southern California!  I've lived here my whole life and never seen rain like this, we literally have flooded roads every where.
In honor of the winter weather, I have selected some cute handmade winter items from etsy.  These items are from some of my favorite sellers and each have links to the item or their store.  I hope you like them!
photo source: tumblr 

Lady Ga Ga Hooded Cowl by KnotsByAshley.  This is one of my faves!  I cannot wait to wear it once it arrives! 

  




















Two-Toned Cowl with 1960's vintage buttons by DialM.  I love the color combination and the over-sized look.   www.DialM.etsy.com

Hooded Scarf in Linen by CozyTownKnits.  This hooded scarf is to die for!  It's warm, soft, and I want it baddddd!  www.cozytownknits.etsy.com

 
Pom Pom Hat with Ear Flaps from SweetHoneyAmy.  This is an adorable Pom Pom Hoody with ear flaps and it includes a scarf (not shown), too!  It comes in a variety of colors.  It's a steal at $16.00 for both.

Have a wonderful day and if you are in Southern California stay dry and be careful out there!

Luvs,

Alice

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a super cute collection for the winter. I want the scarf hoody too!

craftygal86 said...

Hi Alice!
Thank you so much for featuring my hooded cowl on your blog =D I put it in the mail this morning and it should arrive soon! Hope you're staying warm & keeping dry. Have a fantastic weekend!
<3 Ashley

Jenny said...

What a great looking collection of pieces! All of these look lovely for winter.