Wednesday, February 3, 2010

ALICE IN WONDERLAND...

My name is Alice.  I was named after my grandmother on my mom's side.  In the eighties, it wasn't a very popular name for a young girl and it seemed as if everyone knew that  I was named after my grandmother.  I grew up hearing 'Alice in Wonderland', You can have anything want in Alice's restaurant, or "To the Moon Alice', but 'Alice in Wonderland' was always my favorite.
 As you all may know, Johnny Depp is starring in the motion picture 'Alice in Wonderland', a Tim Burton film.  I'm beyond excited, the release date is March 5th and it's right coming quick.  This original story is by Lewis Carroll but Tim Burton's adaptation is that a 19 year old Alice returns to wonderland and meets all of her old friends and in turn, finds her true destiny.
This film features Johnny Depp, Helen Bonham Carter, Aussie actress Mia Wasikowska, and Crispin Glover. 
I truly cannot wait! 

  



Here are a few photos to inspire you ...


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

 



photos:shock ya /  we heart it
video clip:you tube

Luvs,
Alice

1 comment:

THREE LITTLE BIRDS said...

Wow-amazing photos!
I have chosen you to receive the Sunshine Award for your wonderful blog!
More about it here:
http://threelittlebirdsboutique.blogspot.com