Sunday, September 26, 2010

20 Questions

1. What is your occupation? Stay at home mamma, and owner of an etsy shop, www.vintagemarmalade.etsy.com
2. What are you listening to right now? My computer humming.

3. What was the last thing that you ate? Popcorn from Target.  My weakness...
4. What is your favorite drink(s)? vanilla lattes, diet coke, water

5. Have you ever dyed your hair? Many many times, not within the last 4 years though. My hair is naturally very dark.  I've done jet black, burgandy, bright red, and huge blonde streaks.

6. Favorite food? Mexican anything. San Diego Mexican food is the Best!

7. Favorite day of the year?  Thanksgiving.  I like to eat!  But I love cooking a huge meal for my family. 

8. Favorite Season? Southern California winters, sunny and not too cold.

9. Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries

11. Living arrangements? With my hubby and my son. 

12. Smoker or non-smoker? Always. Non-smoker.

13. What is on the bottom of your closet? Clothes that should be in the laundry. 

14. What did you do last night? I went to a friends for a late Saturday night Dinner.

15. Favorite smells? Vanilla and Angel Food Cake Demeter Fragrances.  Love.

17. What inspires you? God.

18. What are you most afraid of? Bad guys.

19. Favorite dog breed? Strays.  I have 4 dogs.  My oldest Jackson is 14 yrs.  and I found him in 1997 at the Jet Rag $1 Sale.  Rocco-owners could not keep him and dropped into our lap in 2004.  Chloe was left at our home by the previous owners, and Andee aka Lady Bear showed up at the house in July of 2009 and I couldn't find her previous owners.  The breed I really want is a Newfoundland or a Standard poodle but I usually only take in a stray or sheltered animal so it might be a far cry to find one...

20. Favorite day of week? Sunday, my day of rest.




Luvs,
Alice

No comments: