Tuesday, October 19, 2010

When it Rains it Usually Pours

We had a really nice rain today.  There was incredible thunder and lightening but thank goodness it didn't last too long. It seems like whenever it does rain here in our little suburb everything floods really fast not like the big city where it's down the drain quickly. 

My son loves the flooding in our yard, that comes with the rain. So when it was all over he had to go out and have some fun in it.  It really makes his day to play in the mud and I truly love taking pictures of him.  These pics are nothing compared to what he did on his bike.  LAUGH OUT LOUD ( I made him take all of the muddy wet clothes off before coming in the house).

Here are a few of my faves of my little man enjoying some good ol' California mud...with his dump truck.















































































































I L.O.V.E. this little man!

No comments: