Friday, April 29, 2011

Craft Challenge Scarves: Designer Profiles « Lark Crafts

Craft Challenge Scarves: Designer Profiles « Lark Crafts

Marmalade is proud to be a part of the Craft Challenge Scarves book, published by Lark Books.  Congrads to all of the talented designers featured in this innovative book!
I love using different vintage textiles to make pretty lil' things to wear!  Scarves are so versitle that they can be used for so many different things and this book does a great job portraying that. The fabrics and prints are literally amazing!  Occassionally, I will pair a vintage scarf with modern clothing for a vintage feel.  I have such a huge collection of scarves and some are in need of a little TLC so I had to come up with some new ideas. I keep the beauty of the item and bring it into a new look.  So here it is, the book only features one of my designs but you can see more on my etsy site.  Hope you like the book!


Luvs,
Alice

No comments: