Friday, September 7, 2012

Ask Me Anything? Question Answered

What is your one MUST HAVE piece for fall? thank you! ♥catie on Ask Me Anything?
 
Thank you Catie!  What a great question! Being a busy mom, I like to keep it casual most of the time.  With my busy schedule I don't have time for dresses and heels and all of the pretty details that go along with that.  My days usually consist of working from home and driving my son around to all of his different sporting events so I live in a good pair of jeans. Jeans have to be my most favorite, must have item for the fall.  I can dress them up or down in a hurry with a quick blouse and shoe change.  Modern jeans are the perfect mixer for all my vintage blouses and sweaters too.  Here are a few jeans that I've had my eye on...

Here you have a skinny flare leg with tons of stretch and a pull on waist band which I love.  These are made by Free People and come in two colors and three different lengths.  These are my favorite by far and I hope to have them soon!

FP Pull On Kick Flare


Thanks for the question Catie!

Hearts,

Miss Alice

1 comment:

catie said...

hi there, miss alice!
i read this back when you posted it & loved that you picked my question.
i follow along with your new finds on etsy & think you are so inspiring. totally digging that reconstructed slip skirt in your shop right now.
♥catie